no plugins detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no plugins detected

i just installed Daemon tools lite and when i try to start it all i get is a message which says no plugins detected. New here and i searched throughout the forum for an allready posted problem of the same nature and did not find one. sorry if i posted this as a repeat of another post.

no plugins detected

I have the same problem. What plugins do i need? And where do i get them from?

TeamPhylan - have you found a solution yet?

Thanks all for any help

Comment

Please, inform us what is your OS'es local settings? Do you use English version or any other?
      DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
      DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
      http://daemonpro-help.com

Comment

I have the same problem. I use Windows XP - English version 2002 ( no service packs - I think...)

please help

Comment

hy

i have the same problem!
          iґve installed 4 versions of deamon tools and its always the same problem: "no plugins detected"
          i use windows xp professional version 2002
          help pls!
          how can i fix this problem

Comment

no plugins detected

mine is windows 2000....i searched the whole forum yesterday and i even went and download a whole lot of plugins i can find but it still says no plugin detected...
            pls help !

Comment

No Plugins Found (solved)

First off I would like to thank the whole team at Daemon Tools for making my life a little easier. THANK YOU.

For the problem of No Plugins Found. If you are running XP or Vista try to restart your machine and the problem should solve itself. I tested this out with mine and 2 friends who were having the same problem.

Remember XP and Vista sometimes makes you do a restart even if the program does not require the user to.

Thanks Once Again Daemon Tools.

Star Prophet

Comment

hey there,
                i have tried rebooting, still the same message comes up. any other solutions???

Comment

Working...
                X