Cannot add IDE Drives DT Pro Advance 4.10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot add IDE Drives DT Pro Advance 4.10

Using WinXP 64, can't add IDE drives, the option is grayed out.

I went to tools > Virtual Device Manager, and I don't have the option to start "IDE Adapter"

It was working fine when I was on 32 bit Windows but ever since I got 64 bit I haven't been able to get it to work.

vIDE is not supported in Windows XP x64 version.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Is it supported in Vista 64?

Comment

vIDE is currently supported on all 32 bit platforms (x86) and on Windows Vista x64; Windows XP x64 and Windows 2003 x64 are not supported.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

How about Windows 7 x64? My IDE-Button is greyed out and the virtual device manager tells me "Not supported". Any chance on a quick update?

Comment

Products :: DAEMON-Tools.cc

vIDE is currently supported on all 32 bit platforms (x86), and on Windows Vista x64. This functionality is not implemented for Windows XP x64, Windows 2003 x64 and Windows 7 yet.

Latest info: Full Windows 7 support will be implemented before long. But we have no technical feasibility to implement full-fledged vIDE in Windows XP x64.

Comment

Had posted in other topic about this, good to hear that Windows 7 x64 support is on the way for vIDE, I knew it was only a matter of time with you guys. In Vista it was worth every penny, one the best software products I own. Thanks for staying on top of us.

Comment

Working...
              X