The problem "You must reboot after previous operation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem "You must reboot after previous operation"

Excuse me,after I installed the system again,there came some problems.
    My daemon was installed in c:/program .After the installation of system,when I wanted to install daemon again,it prompted me that "You must reboot after previous operation"and I rebooted it.But it still prompted"You must reboot after previous operation"again and again.
    When I try to use SPTD installer to uninstall SPTD,it also prompted me"You must reboot after previous operation",I restart the system, it also tell the same message.
    My edition of daemon is Daemon 4111-lite,the edition of my SPTD is SPTD setup V1.53(c) 2004 Duplex Secure Ltd,I can't update or uninstall it.......
    How can I solve the problem?

Reboot your PC, then download and install SPTD 1.53 separately - does it display this error again?
    If it installs normally then reboot your system as proposed and run SPTD installer again: it must say that 1.53 already present. In such case you can be sure SPTD is fine and you can continue installing DT.
    But if SPTD 1.53 setup still mentions this error then it must be fixed first. So lets figure out first where the poblems is: SPTD or DT.

If SPTD 1.53 setup still displays that error then check if it has r0 key under its service in registry. Try to delete it and retry.

Comment

SPTD 1.53 still display"You must reboot previous operation"

I can't open 1.53,it still displays the same error"You must reboot previous operation.The r0 is installed,but 1.53 still mentions the same error.And how to fix SPTD or DT?Not only 1.53 but also the ones which ask me to reboot all mention the same error after restarting the system.

Comment

Did you delete the r0 key?

Comment

r0 key?

I have the same problem as described here,and i have tried everything,but not the r0-key thing.What is that,and where do i delete r0-key?

Comment

Working...
          X