Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Daemon Tools Playing DVD ISO

Hey everyone,

I am still somewhat new to the daemon tools thing. I have downloaded several ISO files and used Daemon to use them just fine. Here is my current issue...

I downloaded Magic ISO. I put a DVD video into my DVD-Rom drive and extracted it into an ISO file. After it completed the ISO file onto my hard drive, I used Daemon tools to try and play it.

It started playing just fine. The FBI warning played, along with the before menu previews. The DVD menu played and worked great as well. However, once I selected "Play" from the DVD menu, it started the DVD, but it was playing very joggy and the audio was some what skippy like it was on a small fast forward feature.

Is this an issue with Daemon, Magic ISO, or is it because the DVD may have been copy protected and caused this issue?

Please help. Thanks.

Probably due to protection. Daemon Tools does not support protected DVD video images.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I am sure this is a stupid question... but I take it there is no way to make an ISO file from the disc and get around the copy protect?

Comment

Sure there is. You have to use software like e.g. AnyDVD or DVDFabDecrypter, which may be illegal due to copyright.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X