Drive showing as unformatted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive showing as unformatted

Okay I have installed Daemon Tools lite numerous times but here is the problem I have encountered.
    I have a main C drive and a second D drive. I downloaded daemon tools lite to the D drive and ran it from there. I just clicked through the wizard using the defaults. All seems fine but when I did the reboot the things are running slow, the D drive shows the size correctly but says it is unformatted with nothing on it. I do not see the daemon tools folder under programs and did not see it under C drive. I know the information is still there on the D drive as doing a reboot did not actually reformat my drive. Can anyone give me some insight on this? I am at work now but when I get home I will try to uninstall if possible, I did change the drive from D to F before I left but did not get a chance to reboot.
    Thanks for any help on this, I really could use the data on that drive (even though it was backup just a couple of days ago).

Okay I got home and after the reboot the changing of the drive letter fixed the problem but Daemon Tools did not install. Going to try running from the C drive now.

Comment

changing the drive letter and rebooting fix the problem and reinstalled daemon tools lite from c drive also worked.

Comment

Working...
      X