Yasu 1.4, Daemon Tools 4.12 and Vista Ultimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yasu 1.4, Daemon Tools 4.12 and Vista Ultimate

New to Yasu and am trying to play Hoyle Card Games 2008.
    Will these builds run on this game? I get that SecurRom error
    window and I am running Yasu as Administrator....

P.S.
    I would like to add an avatar to my profile.
    Does anyone know how I could do that?
    Thanks!

what does the securom error window say then?
    does it have a link in it? does it mention an error code?
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

The error code says "You have inserted the wrong disc" and there is a hyperlink directing me to a website of theirs. (SecurRom). Like a dope I follow it and it mentions something about back-up CDs and missing encryption......
      The dialog box is not a Windows GUI

Comment

course its a windows gui, how else do u think it works...
        wrong disk inserted means just that - you have the wrong disk inserted... perhaps you have another image / disk in another drive?....

so the message you get is 'wrong disk inserted' or is it 'please insert the original disk instead of a backup' ?.. because both mean totally different things....

Comment

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
          course its a windows gui, how else do u think it works...
          wrong disk inserted means just that - you have the wrong disk inserted... perhaps you have another image / disk in another drive?....
          so the message you get is 'wrong disk inserted' or is it 'please insert the original disk instead of a backup' ?.. because both mean totally different things....
          Yes that's what it says "please insert the original disk". There are no disks in the drives

Comment

DT Lite 4.11.2 + YASU 1.4 + Vista Ultimate x64

Hello .. im trying to run Test Drive Unlimited version 1.66A from .mds image and i keep getting this error:

A required security module cannot be activated.
            This program cannot be executed (9000).

Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=9000 for further, more detailed information.

mm help please

Comment

You don't need YASU.
              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
              Peace Through Power

Comment

9000 going from that site link roughly translated is 'dfa is not initialised'... there should be a 'DFA' file in the same folder as the executable, which should be installed from the game... did you delete some files ?

Comment

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
                  9000 going from that site link roughly translated is 'dfa is not initialised'... there should be a 'DFA' file in the same folder as the executable, which should be installed from the game... did you delete some files ?
                  nope.. i didnt delete enything..

Comment

Originally Posted by daemontoolsnewbie2 View Post
                    Yes that's what it says "please insert the original disk". There are no disks in the drives
                    hmm, not even a mounted image / mini / maxi image in the virtual drive?...

Comment

Originally Posted by kAAmo5 View Post
                      nope.. i didnt delete enything..
                      hmm, check on the cd/dvd then if there is a 'dfa' file, if there is, copy it to the same location of the game executable, and try that... good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X