PDA

View Full Version : Yasu 1.4, Daemon Tools 4.12 and Vista Ultimate

daemontoolsnewbie2
09.01.2008, 02:15
New to Yasu and am trying to play Hoyle Card Games 2008.
Will these builds run on this game? I get that SecurRom error
window and I am running Yasu as Administrator....:rolleyes:
P.S.
I would like to add an avatar to my profile.
Does anyone know how I could do that? :confused:
Thanks!:D

evlncrn8
09.01.2008, 10:18
what does the securom error window say then?
does it have a link in it? does it mention an error code?

daemontoolsnewbie2
09.01.2008, 19:00
The error code says "You have inserted the wrong disc" and there is a hyperlink directing me to a website of theirs. (SecurRom). Like a dope I follow it and it mentions something about back-up CDs and missing encryption......
The dialog box is not a Windows GUI :confused:

evlncrn8
09.01.2008, 20:48
course its a windows gui, how else do u think it works...
wrong disk inserted means just that - you have the wrong disk inserted... perhaps you have another image / disk in another drive?....

so the message you get is 'wrong disk inserted' or is it 'please insert the original disk instead of a backup' ?.. because both mean totally different things....

daemontoolsnewbie2
09.01.2008, 21:21
course its a windows gui, how else do u think it works...
wrong disk inserted means just that - you have the wrong disk inserted... perhaps you have another image / disk in another drive?....
so the message you get is 'wrong disk inserted' or is it 'please insert the original disk instead of a backup' ?.. because both mean totally different things....
Yes that's what it says "please insert the original disk". There are no disks in the drives :mad:

kAAmo5
10.01.2008, 17:33
Hello .. im trying to run Test Drive Unlimited version 1.66A from .mds image and i keep getting this error:

A required security module cannot be activated.
This program cannot be executed (9000).

Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=9000 for further, more detailed information.

mm :confused: help please

Blazkowicz
11.01.2008, 15:04
You don't need YASU.

evlncrn8
11.01.2008, 16:31
9000 going from that site link roughly translated is 'dfa is not initialised'... there should be a 'DFA' file in the same folder as the executable, which should be installed from the game... did you delete some files ?

kAAmo5
15.01.2008, 14:12
9000 going from that site link roughly translated is 'dfa is not initialised'... there should be a 'DFA' file in the same folder as the executable, which should be installed from the game... did you delete some files ?

nope.. i didnt delete enything..

evlncrn8
15.01.2008, 18:05
Yes that's what it says "please insert the original disk". There are no disks in the drives :mad:

hmm, not even a mounted image / mini / maxi image in the virtual drive?...

evlncrn8
15.01.2008, 18:05
nope.. i didnt delete enything..

hmm, check on the cd/dvd then if there is a 'dfa' file, if there is, copy it to the same location of the game executable, and try that... good luck