Daemon Tools Lite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Lite?

I am fnially having the time to make some .iso files for my new games like Call of Duty 4 and Crysis. First of all I made an .iso of COD4 but I can't run the game because of this iw3sp.exe error I get. Is it because I am using Daemon Tools Lite?

Crysis and Call of Duty 4 are both DVD roms and maybe that could be causing the problem, becuase Daemon Tools Lite cannot support games that run that? or is it because it's not reading the CD/DVD Image from the physical folders? Right now it's reading it as a virtual drive.

Game is protected with latest Safedisc, so you should create an image with SafeDisc profile in Daemon Tools Pro as .iso doesn't contain copy protection related data.

Also regarding the error: It seems you are running a crack. Remove it.

Crysis is protected with SecuRom, so create an image with New SecuRom profile in Daemon Tools Pro
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      Game is protected with latest Safedisc, so you should create an image with SafeDisc profile in Daemon Tools Pro as .iso doesn't contain copy protection related data.
      Crysis is protected with SecuRom, so create an image with New SecuRom profile in Daemon Tools Pro
      hi its it possible to do without deamon tools pro?

Comment

Yes, use Alcohol 52% Free Edition or Alcohol 120%.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          I have the legit copy of Call of Duty 4, and I don't use Cracks whatsoever. As a matter of fact, I am still trying to buy Photoshop I just like being legit

I used Nero 7 to make the .iso files, so that is not a good idea since it does not have the options? I remember my dad once using Alcohol 120% now it's all NERO

Well i'm going to try it out and post back for results.

Comment

Working...
          X