Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS-Tex 8.0 Possible new VOB Protect CD

Hi,

I tried to backup the newt MS-TEX 8.0 program for my stepdaughter. I used the newest retail version from 22.12.2003. But when I tried to start the program (even the original CD) the program tells me that I have to uninstall all cd-rom emulators. I tried this on a second PC. The software only started when I uninstalled both Daemon Tools and Alcohol.

The software can be purchased from

Wir von Westermann Berufliche Bildung unterstützen Lehrerinnen und Lehrer mit einem vielfältigen Programm und frischen Ideen

Can anybody confirm this ? Is there already a solution for this problem ?

Thanks so far.

Alex

Try installing alcohol and daemon tools again but change the driver names, which are available in the installation. Also, disable any daemon tools emulation. I'm not sure,but changing the install directories around from the default could possibly help.
    :|

Good luck.

Comment

MS-Tex 8.0

Protection ID 4.2 tells me that it is Protect CD VOB 5. This protection is often used in Germany.

Of couse I changed the driver name during installation (Expert Mode). But this doesn't help.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in adbvance.
      Alex

Comment

We are working on it.

Comment

Hi Venom386

Hi,

glad to hear about you ! Does this mean that this new blacklisting is already known ? Or are you investigating in this new version of Protect CD 5 ?

Beside that:

Greetings and a happy new year !
          Alex
          :roll:

Comment

Of course it is known and will be fixed in next version. Just tests are in progress.

Comment

Hi Venom386,

I'm glad to hear this.

Greetings
              Alexander

Comment

Working...
              X