Starcraft: Broodwar image problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcraft: Broodwar image problem

Hi, i'm not quite sure if i'm in the correct section, if not please move this to the correct corresponding place, thank you.

I recently dug up my old starcraft & broodwar iso images and installed them. Everything was fine until i try to run broodwar, i managed to installed it but cant play with it.

I did a search and tried every suggested way. But nothing works. This included:

1. Switching the directory letter to an earlier one (from E: to D to accomodate older games.

2. Getting ProtectionID to scan it

3. Getting the latest D-tools 4.11.2

4. Playing around with emulation options

As far as i know there are no protection for SC & BW, the scan from PID reveals nothing. Starcraft's ISO runs fine but Broodwar's just giving me headache. I read about installing and playing from the same directory but i dun really get it.

Any help will be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

Did you scan the directories wie Pid?

second, Starcraft has CD-Checks as copy protection.
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

I did scan my SC directory. Will try to get the log later when i get home.

What do you mean by CD-Checks?

I was thinking of burning the ISO back to hard copy format... but that kinda defeats my original purpose of backing the game up =( Any suggestions?

Oh, i did try something in the registry... but aint sure with it so i didnt touch too much on it.

Thanks for such fast reply.

Comment

Working...
      X