Installation Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Problem

Hey guys, first of all sorry for my bad English! Im from Germany.
    I have a few Problems with the Installation of Daemon Tools...
    When i install it, it says that i have to reboot my PC, when i reboot it, nothing happens, my screen is just black and after a few seconds i get a bluescreen
    Then i have to set my system back -.-
    Whats the problem?

Thanks for your help!
    PRADA

Try installing SPTD 1.55 first (www.duplexsecure.com.

Could you attach the latest minidump (c:\windows\minidump).

EDIT: You have the same thread 2 times now. One in English and one in German section.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Sorry for that... i have seen the German Section to late! You can close the Thread in the German Section...

I dont have any minidump file or folder
      Hmm it looks like its a hard problem -.-

Comment

I tried to install DT and i had to install the SPTD drivers too! Now i cant start my computer! It just reboots and reboots and reboots! I always get a freaking Bluescreen!
        I searched my whole system for SPTD files or DT and coudlnt finde one file! Wheres the Problem? I also cant find anythink that is SPTD called in the regestry!!!

Thats my ntbtlog:
        jottit.com/e2ake/

Comment

What version of DTools did you install? What OS are you running? Can you boot into Safe Mode?

Comment

Vista Home Premium 32Bit
            I downloaded the latest Version (Dont know the versionnumber now, just the latest from the site)
            I can boot in safe mode! Sometimes even the pc normally boots, really wired...

Comment

@PRADA
              Hi
              First of all you need to download the latest SPTD 1.55 setup from http://www.duplexsecure.com
              Then boot your system in SafeMode and use SPTD setup to uninstall SPTD driver from your system. Restart your system.
              Start OS in normal mode and find dump-files in "C:\Windows\Minidump" folder. Send us the dump-files.
              Welcome to the dark side, my dear padavan. We have cookies

Comment

thats my minidump file! Thanks for the help.

Comment

Error seems to be caused by dxgkrnl.sys (DirectX Graphics Kernel). Try to update your DirectX.
                  Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

@PRADA
                    Also, please update your nvidia drivers and check the problem with the latest SPTD 1.55 driver.
                    In case the problem is still there, please contact support team.
                    Welcome to the dark side, my dear padavan. We have cookies

Comment

Working...
                    X