Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvd-rom game images

hello all!

first off, i am new to this board so go easy on me if i missed something huge & obvious.

my issue is that i am looking for a program that will create
    dvd iso images of dvd-rom data discs (NOT dvd movies). i use CloneDVD and all that, but it's all designed for copying movies. I also use WinISO and Nero to create iso images of cd-rom discs. WinISO does not appear to support making isos of dvd discs. And Nero doesn't ever give me a DVD option unless I have a dvd burner attached to the system, even when i choose the Image Recorder as the recording device.

That having been said, I just got the Myst 10th Anniversary DVD Collection & I would like to try to run the DVD's off my computer without having the discs in the DVD drive, using, of course, the wonderful Daemon Tools.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Try UltraISO - supports ISOs up to 10GB.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

thanks! i got my hands on ultraISO and i like it. in fact it has more features than WinISO, so i might just switch.

i also tested alcohol 120% for the same purpose and it creates dvd images as well. one thing i like about alcohol is that it lets you span the image over several files, so, for instance, i can burn my dvd onto several cd-r's if i don't have a dvd burner (which i don't) or some other way to transport a 3GB+ file. if ultraISO does this, i just haven't found the option yet

Comment

Working...
      X