PDA

View Full Version : Game installed, cd required

schwartzyjaimy
08.01.2004, 06:10
Operating System: XP
Burning Software: alcohol 120, windows
Anti-virus Software: mccaffee
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

I've got Tiger Woods 2004 installed with the proper emulation running but when I boot up the game it still says I need the course disk - even when I have all 3 cd's running off Daemen. Can anyone help me out here?

Mnemonic
08.01.2004, 23:21
What settings did you use in alcohol? Also, does the game run with all the emulation off?

rox_simba
25.10.2005, 22:31
i am having a similar problem. i have installed tiger woods 2005. i have created ISO's of all 3 disks. and mounted all three disks via alcohol and daemon tools (i have tried both) and neither work. every time i try to load the game i get to the splash screen and then it wants the course disk. it tells me to install the courses disk and restart the game. but to no avail nothing. i keep getting the same crap every time. it also makes no difference whether i use emulation or not.. any help would be greatly appreciated. plz mk sure you email me also. thanks to all.
rox_simba:D :D

Methadon
25.10.2005, 22:43
Try using a mini-image.
You can create one yourself or get it some other way...

rox_simba
25.10.2005, 22:58
i honestly am new to iso's etc... so i am not sure how i would make a "mini-image" or be able to find one. I am assuming that it would be of the courses disk that i am in need of when trying to start up the game....email me rox_simba at hotmail.com
thx:confused:

Methadon
25.10.2005, 23:15
i honestly am new to iso's etc... so i am not sure how i would make a "mini-image" or be able to find one. I am assuming that it would be of the courses disk that i am in need of when trying to start up the game....email me rox_simba at hotmail.com
thx:confused:

A mini-image is an image with only the copy protection information. Wich usually is not bigger than a few MB maybe less.
And thats all you need to start the game. A mini-image only works for Safedisk games, but the Tiger Woods game is such a game so it will work.
I don't think I am aloud to post link of where you can download a completed mini image, but i can post a link to a guide where you can learn how to do one.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=131341