X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT 4120 and yasu...

Hello every one!! nice place!!

sorry for my english..i'm french.

I've been readind a lot of threads before posting, but i didn't saw any solution to my problem...

I've got DT 4120-lite(that the last version i found here) intstalled with yasu installed and copied in the DT directory.

When i try to launch "Football manager 2008" I've got an error message telling me that ive got to remove my CD and put it to my real CD driver. There's a link to securom. if i click to this link they tell me that i must remove my CD of the virtual CD driver and put it into my real CDdriver...

I tried to cloak with yasu...but nothing changes...so i'm lost...

I hope my thread is understandable. Thanks to those who coulde help me!!!

Do you only have virtual SCSI drive(s) set by DT lite ?

Before cloaking please uncheck SafeDisc 4.x Cloaking.
    Whats the message in YASU's Information Log when you hit Cloak (Log -> Save as...) ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

yes no other virtual scsi...only DT4120 lite.

when i hit "log->save as " i've got no messages...just a window opening to search a "txt" file...

i did uncheck the "SafeDisc 4.x Cloaking"

nothing changes...

but thanks for helping!!

Comment

Don't forget that you need a perfect copy to mount on daemon, not a iso or nrg files...

Comment

@pseudo555
          Of course you are right, but usually that kind of message has no relation to image quality at first.
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

My image is an .mds file....

Do i have to put a "txt" file when i hit in the "log ->save as" button??

if yes where do i find it???

Comment

well me again...i tried with 2 other games...CSI3 and condemned...

both are asking me to put the CD in my real CD drive...

Comment

Originally Posted by gazolhead View Post
                when i hit "log->save as " i've got no messages...just a window opening to search a "txt" file...
                It's not for searching a txt file but for saving your Log as a txt file, which you then can copy and paste; something like:
                11:42:47 Y.A.S.U v1.4.7080 [DAEMON-Tools] started...!
                11:42:47 Microsoft Windows XP v.5.1.2600
                11:42:51 * Cloaking procedure started.
                11:42:52 SecuROM 7.x: 1 device(s) successfully cloaked:
                11:42:52 SecuROM 7.x: [ N: ]
                11:42:52 * Cloaking procedure completed.
                Does YASU report your device is successfully cloaked ?
                Last edited by Terramex; 07.02.2008, 11:48.

Comment

ok thank for the "save" tip...

thats what i've got when i cloak:

13:16:09 * Cloaking procedure started.
                  13:16:09 SecuROM 7.x: 4 device(s) successfully cloaked:
                  13:16:09 SecuROM 7.x: [ F: ]; [G: ]; [H: ]; [I: ]
                  13:16:09 * Cloaking procedure completed.

Comment

well, according to that it successfully cloaked...
                    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
                      well, according to that it successfully cloaked...

so i do i have to understand that i won't play those games???

Comment

I would uninstall & reinstall DT lite 4.12.0 and SPTD access layer.

Then for a start please try again with only one virtual drive set (or at least don't mount anything else in other DT drives at the same time) ...fingers crossed.
                        Last edited by Terramex; 07.02.2008, 18:12.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
                          I would uninstall & reinstall DT lite 4.12.0 and SPTD access layer.
                          Then for a start please try again with only one virtual drive set (or at least don't mount anything else in other DT drives at the same time) ...fingers crossed.
                          ok i try that...even if i didn't really understand how to use SPTD...

i'll be back with some news..:wink:

Comment

\o/ It works!!!!

i tried with CIS3 but i only have .bin files...so i'll try to find a CD image...

Thanks a LOT!!!

Comment

Sorry for flooding....i would like to edit but my posts arent stil on the forum...

well...this is not so good...I launched one time as i told you..but the second time i tried to launch...error message "please remove the actual disc (FM 2008 mds image) from the actual drive an insert the FM2008 disc in drive F: (wich is the DT drive!!!)...

i tryed to uninstall reinstall DT, nothing much...the only new thing is when i reinstall DT4.12 lite, SPDT installs itself without any "order" of me...even after an unistall...

Comment

Working...
                              X