Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please answer urgent...mounted files opening at startup

Hi,
    I`m using Daemon Tools Pro Advanced and i have mounted my several nrg and iso files in this program. But at the beginning there was no problem but all of the mounted files ( programs) are opening at the same time on computer startup. I`m now trying to close all of them after every restart.
    What should be the problem please...

maybe automaount but

By default the automount and autostart options are ON.
    I have just tried the automount OFF case. After restart all off the drives are empty as expected. But I must mount all of them again in this case.

My situation is so:
    I completely installed a client computer as I want with mounted files and other softwares and some special settings. At the beginning there was not any problem but after I took the image of the computer with Norton Ghost 2003 for image installation to other client computers, after the image completed and computer restarted this problem arised.
    As a result, I want the programs to be mounted but start only by clicking the program shortcuts as used to be.
    But i don`t know the exact problem.
    Help me please.

Thnx...

Update to latest DT Pro Advanced (4.12.0220).
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

DTPro Standard

I am having the same problem with mounted files opening at startup or when I reboot my Vista laptop, yet I do not have this problem with my XP PC.

Ray

Comment

Hello!
        It was reproduced and will be fixed. Thank you for your help
        DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
        DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
        http://daemonpro-help.com

Comment

Just turn off Autorun from the DVD-drive?

Comment

I too am getting the same affect. I have set all 16 drives up for my kids games and I have to shut 16 games down at startup every time. If I turn off auto notification then no icon apear in mycompuer area for my kids to see for what is mounted.

I downloaded: DTPro4120220Standard

Gordon

Comment

Working...
            X