Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.12 Lite mounting from network

Hi folks,

just did a fresh install of windows xp with dt 4.10. Everything worked fine. Then I installed 4.12 and now i cant mount any images from network drive.

Even with 4.12.1 the problem persistents.
    Then, Some .iso images works, some other don't.

Some mount but cant be accessed, some just automaticaly unmount (no message, just seems not mounted).

Then: I copied on image to local harddisk. Mounting worked. Then tried again another image wich did not work before from network drive... no problem.
    Had to disable the "save mode". But no .mds can be mounted, neither from local disk, nor from network storage.

Any suggestions?
    Never had any problems with 4.10 and before.

Hello
    Please, contact our support team via e-mail and specify the link to this topic in the message.
    Welcome to the dark side, my dear padavan. We have cookies

Comment

Originally Posted by theburnout View Post
      Hi folks,
      just did a fresh install of windows xp with dt 4.10. Everything worked fine. Then I installed 4.12 and now i cant mount any images from network drive.
      Even with 4.12.1 the problem persistents.
      Then, Some .iso images works, some other don't.
      Some mount but cant be accessed, some just automaticaly unmount (no message, just seems not mounted).
      Then: I copied on image to local harddisk. Mounting worked. Then tried again another image wich did not work before from network drive... no problem.
      Any suggestions?
      Never had any problems with 4.10 and before.
      I exactly have the same problem w/ Windows XP SP2 (fully updated) and Daemon Tools Lite 4.12.1. I never had this problem w/ version 4.10 before.

There are also additional information from the Event Viewer (System) that I don't even understand, such as:
      - The description for Event ID ( 4 ) in Source ( a4ekoo65 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .
      - An error was detected on device \Device\CdRom1 during a paging operation.
      For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Comment

Working...
      X