Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i can't mount and image, can anyone help? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't mount and image, can anyone help? :)

Operating System: win 98
    Burning Software: nero
    Anti-virus Software: none, i know its dumb but i reformat about once every 2 weeks
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

when i try to mount the image of star wars knights of the old republic my machine freezes about 2 seconds after and i have to do a complete power down to start it back up. i am using a .cue image and i have checked to make sure that the .bin is named properly in it. i have tried the securom emulation software as it says in your games section. if you have any ideas they would be appreciated greatly.

webstarr out for now. its friday night i can be a computer nerd tomorrow when i am hung over. . thx for any help i can get!

please help me out if you have any ideas, this is lame.

Comment

Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional, Service Pack 4
      Burning Software: BlindWrite Suite v4.5.7
      Anti-virus Software: Norton AntiVirus 2003
      DAEMON Tools Version: v3.44

Are you trying to use Nero to make the image? I'd recommend a program designed specifically for the task, preferably Alcohol 120% or BlindWrite Suite (my personal favorite).

Comment

SecuROM emulation does NOT work with KOTOR, 'cause it uses newest SecuROM based on cd-structure. So re-create the image from your original cd with DPM data (e.g. Alcohol or Blindwrite). Then play WITHOUT (!) any emulation from mounted image.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X