Medieval 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval 2

Okay so this game seems to be a problem for many people, i've been looking all over the web and all of the daemon tools site for a fix, and i have found nothing yet.

I've made my image with Alcohol 120%, latest version 1.9.7 (build 6022)
    I'm using Daemon Tools 4.10
    I am using yasu 1.4.7

I've remade my Medieval 2: Total war image 5 times.
    I start yasu, I cloak the drives.
    I open D-Tools and mount my image M2G_DISK1, this is what the disc is named when u insert it into a dvd-drive.

Then securom pops up and annouces something and gives me this link:
    SecuROM,Sony,Sony DADC,copy protection,cdrom,disc,dvd,dvd copy protection

which reads :
    SecuROM has determined that emulation tools like 'Alcohol l20%' or 'Daemon Tools' are running. Please be informed that SecuROM protected applications will not work with such tools.

Please unmount your image, close these emulators, and insert the original disc in order to start the application.

Alcohol 120% isnt on the machine im trying to play the game on, so obviously is bypassing YASU and seeing D-tools...

I installed the game using my orginal image, which never presented this problem, the orignal image did throw this problem up once the game was installed.

Is there ANY solution ?

Thank you all for your time
    - SockMaster

Try DT 4.12.1 Lite.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

no go : (

I tried that and it did not work, I create a CureROM profile and tried that as well, did not work, and deamon tools didnt work with Yasu either.
      Thanks for your reply.
      - SockMaster

Comment

Working...
      X