Cannot restore IE homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot restore IE homepage

Right guys i installed Deamon tools yesterday cuz my bro sed i neeeded it to play Dark Crusade and mount the image n all but but neways i have done that and the game is workin but when i was installin daemon tools i was just clicking next (my own stupid fault) but i have now lodaded daemon tools as my IE home page and i have been lookin round this site and found sum suggestions but they have not worked for me like i have been on IE then internet options it wont even let me click on the URL 2 be able to change it i have also uninstalled damon tools and tryed to install it again and that hasent work i really dont no wat 2 do or how to change it please can some 1 help

Originally Posted by JoshBurley View Post
    i have been on IE then internet options it wont even let me click on the URL 2 be able to change it
    I don't know what to recommend, the only reason I can think of for not being able to change your homepage is if you have a company computer or were connected to a corporate network for loggin in. Group Policy and other restrictions would come into play here.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
    X