Lockup when mounting image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockup when mounting image.

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 1
    Burning Software: Sonic RecordNow DX Version 4.60
    Anti-virus Software: NONE
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

My problem is when I try to mount an image on a diferent drive letter than C:\

Since I only have two harddrives (c:\, d:\) I can only test with these. When I mount an image from c:\ it works perfectly but when I mount an image from d:\ deamon tools hangs and soon after the OS as well.

The strange thing is that when I am using deamon tools of version 3.16 and earlier I can mount images from both drives without problems. I have tested with version 3.41, 3.43, 3.44 and I was unable to mount images from d:\ drive with these versions, but when I moved an image to c:\ I could mount it without problem.

I should mention that my c:\ drive is MAXTOR 250 GB seriel ATA/150 drive and my d:\ is a MAXTOR 160 GB IDE ATA/133 drive that runs on PCI controller card. I would first think it had to do with my controller card but since it works with deamon tools 3.16 I'm unsure.

Please check, if an update for your controllers is available.
    We're working on the issue, but some users got it working with a driver update.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
    X