Can't burn, Drive in use???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't burn, Drive in use???

I am trying to use Nero 6 to burn a DVD image to the DVD but every time i click on burn
    it tells me that the device is being used by another application???

But im not running any other Recording software and nothing is using the DVD-RAM drive???

Can any Give me any ideas what to do? :|

"BACKUP RIGHTS"

I assume you've tried common sense troubleshooting like rebooting?

Comment

Originally Posted by Sapiens
      I assume you've tried common sense troubleshooting like rebooting?
      Im not that bad...
      Yes mate i have.... :mrgreen:
      "BACKUP RIGHTS"

Comment

When did this problem start? When you installed DT? Some other piece of software?

Comment

You might try clicking Start->Run, typing "msconfig". Then disable all programs from loading when you start the computer. Try Nero with nothing running. If this fixes it, then you know the problem is due to something running in the background.

Comment

Originally Posted by mattsaccount
            You might try clicking Start->Run, typing "msconfig". Then disable all programs from loading when you start the computer. Try Nero with nothing running. If this fixes it, then you know the problem is due to something running in the background.
            Humm thats good bit of info, will be helpful for my other probs Ive had, THANKS Mate...
            But it still didn't sort the problem out. :shock:
            But i did make it work tho, You know how... By taking off Nero 6 and putting nero 5 back on :?:

Why the hell its not working with nero 6 i don't know?
            But im still having problems... I can burn onto DVD-RAM disks but am having problem with burning to DVD-R disk? It tells me "Error Power calibration"

Whats going wrong know? :roll:
            Thanks 2 Every 1 4 all the help so far!!!
            "BACKUP RIGHTS"

Comment

Working...
            X