BSOD problem with DT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOD problem with DT!

Hey guys I need some help,two days ago I started having this problem with Daemon Tools.

If I load an backup image(in this case MoH Airborne) my pc restarts,I followed instructions and I've disabled the automatically restart option and here's what the BSOD says:

"STOP:c000021a {Fatal System Error}
    The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x7c9106c3 0x0069dd80).
    The system has been shut down."

I had DT Lite 4.12 and today I've updated to Sptd1.56 and DT Lite 4.12.2,I still have the same problem.My OS is Win Xp SP2.

I should mention that two days ago when I loaded that image I started to install the game then it started to install the
    AGEIA PhysX drivers and my system frozed.I had to reset and from that point I'm having trouble with DT and images,but not sure if it's related.

Could you post the latest minidump please (windows\minidump)
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

K here's the minidump file http://www.sendspace.com/file/isbnpc

Comment

So guys no one has a clue or a solution for my problem?

I even reformatted my pc,installed only sp2 and DT Lite 4.12.2and still have the same problem with pc restarting or BSOD when mounting some images,especially with that MoH Airborne image.
        I've used the game's dvd and installed ok,but when using the backup I get that problem.

Could the image got corrupted or something and DT is actually fine?

Comment

Maybe some hardware failure.
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Do you have a new minidump (i.e. after re-installation)?
            Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
            They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

This is my latest dumpfile http://www.sendspace.com/file/unhdqw

Comment

Probably caused by : ntkrnlpa.exe ( nt!KiFastCallEntry+f8 )
                This file is a critical Windows system file. If Windows system files are crashing, then it's very likely that one or more pieces of your hardware is failing. If you're capable, then you need to start testing out parts to see what is bad. If not, you should take the computer to a repair shop and have it examined (or if it is still under warranty, have it checked out where you bought it from).

Comment

After checking some sites I advice you to try to replace your RAM. But I'm not sure of it. Just what I read.
                  Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
                  Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
                  Schreibt mir eine PN!
                  If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Thanks for all the answers guys,I've tested my ram 2 days ago with memtest and it didn't find any errors.I've also checked my hdd for bad sectors,errors etc. with a small program diskscanner and it didn't find any problems.
                    I'm planning an upgrade soon,but until then I don't know what hardware component is causing the problem with DT,perhaps it's my mobo or my optical drives.

Comment

Re: BSOD problem with DT!

Originally Posted by Biowulf View Post
                      Thanks for all the answers guys,I've tested my ram 2 days ago with memtest and it didn't find any errors.I've also checked my hdd for bad sectors,errors etc. with a small program diskscanner and it didn't find any problems.
                      I'm planning an upgrade soon,but until then I don't know what hardware component is causing the problem with DT,perhaps it's my mobo or my optical drives.
                      If it's only that game them my guess is video card drivers.
                      the modern world:
                      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                      X