Not a vaild win32 application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a vaild win32 application

Downloaded the file from this site that says it works with both 32 and 64 bit systems. I'm getting an error when I try to install. Says not a valid win32 application. I searched these forums and found others with same problem but nothing posted in their threads have fixed my problem.

I redownloaded about 10 times with and without a download manager and I'm still getting this error. Is there anyway to fix this?

got an anti virus running?... and only download the one designed for your system (ie: 32 bit or 64 bit...)

also try checking the md5 hash against the downloaded file, to ensure your download isn't corrupt
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

@evlncrn8
      There's only one download now.

@turbost2
      Have you tried all three download links?

Comment

I have tried all download links.

I do have norton anti-virus running but I don't see how that would cause windows to say it isn't a valid win32 application.

Comment

ah, didnt realise only 1 download now.. doh, should have when i downloaded the updates ...

try disabling norton and see if it is the culprit (imho norton is a piece of crap that slows your pc down a lot..).. if not, try downloading using a different browser.. also is your internet connection direct or proxied?
          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

I disabled norton and used firefox instead of IE7. So could have been either one. Works now though!

Comment

Working...
            X