• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert .Nrg to .iso

Operating System: XP
    Burning Software: Dvd decryptor
    Anti-virus Software: mcfae
    DAEMON Tools Version: newest

Can anyone step me though the process of converting an existing image on my HD that is in .nrg format into either .Iso or .Bin. I understand I can use Nero for the writing process but that does not answer my question. i need this conversion done for a reasion other then the write process. I was told Daemon tools could do this converstion for me. Thanks a lot

Best regards,

Why not just re-dump the image with a different program? What are you trying to do with it? DAEMON Tools supports Nero's NRG format, but it won't convert anything for you.

Comment

I bought some import games in PAL format, found they would not play becuase of the hz in my tv ( i get a shuttering screen) . i needed to convert from PAL to NTSC, i loaded the games into a Nrg format not knowing my NTSC to PAL converter only supports .bin or .iso. instead of having to re read my PAL disks i was hoping for a quick fix by converting the nrg files i have no into .iso or .bin. Thats the deal. Thanks

Comment

Just mount the nrg-images, and read the image from virtual drive with e.g. CDRWin to bin/cue format.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Just calling to say that worked, Loaded it on my image drive, then made a new image with dvd decryptor into an ISO. It created the new image VERY quickly which is what i wanted. Saved me alot of time instead re reading the original disk over and what have you.

Thanks all!

Comment

Originally Posted by FullBoostOrBust
            Saved me alot of time instead re reading the original disk over and what have you.
            I bet you could have re-dumped it from the CD in the time it took you to post and get responses here... :roll:

Comment

Working...
            X