Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after installing fifa 2003 from a .bin file it asks "please insert fifa cd2, click ok and restart application"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after installing fifa 2003 from a .bin file it asks "please insert fifa cd2, click ok and restart application"

i have windows xp, amd athlon. i am using daemon tools to mount the fifa 2003 image. the game installed but always asks for the cd2. any help?

Dumping and mounting the second CD would be the obvious choice unless you can give more information about your problem.

Comment

i have two bin files for cd A and cd B. I mounted first one and ran the install from it. Then around 40% installation it asked to insert cd 2 to continue installing. I unmounted the first .bin file (cd A) and mounted the the second .bin file(cd 2) and clicked ok. It continues the whole installation. Once its done installation I get the error message asking for the second cd (even though I just used it during installation). The virtual drive that was created by DT shows Fifa 2003 cd 2 and I can even explore it. But if I try to run the game I get the error message.

If there is anything else you need to ask let me know.
      Thanks a lot.

Comment

hmm, let me think...

Yea!

You might try dumping the second disk again, just this time
        also copy the copy protection? 8)

(SD 2.5 if i remember that right)

Comment

hey man thanks for the reply. can you tell me what you meant by

"You might try dumping the second disk again, just this time
          also copy the copy protection?

(SD 2.5 if i remember that right)"

I know the game has Safedisk 2.8 i checked that here at DT game database. anyways what do u mean by dumping the second disk while copying the copy protection. how do i do that?

Comment

How did you created the images? Which program did you use?

Comment

I used CloneCD

Comment

sorry i used Magic Iso Maker

Comment

recreate the image, use f.e. Alcohol120% to create a working image.
                  Use SafeDisc2/3-profile

Comment

thanks it worked

Comment

I'm having a problem like this. Only I have no idea what the guy was talking about for the solution. In fact, my problem is exactly like his only its Age of Mythology

Comment

Which part from "re-create the image from your original cd with e.g. Alcohol using SafeDisc 2/3 profile" didn't you understand?
                        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

hello... i also am having this problem. however, i DID dump the file using alcohol 120% using safedisk 2/3, and am still having this problem... what do i do now?

Comment

which program (game) did you try to dump?

Which settings used for dumping? Which protection (if known)

Comment

game dumped: mvp baseball 2004 (protection = safedisk 2.90.040)

settings used on alcohol: safedisk 2/3, clone cd image file and media descriptor image file (tried both, neither seemed to do the trick).

i'm not sure what other settings, if any, you might be wondering about, if there are others please specify, and i'll gladly look.

Comment

Working...
                              X