Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis Crisis

Hey all here!

By my name you all can assume I like Crysis! I don't like the idea of putting in my DVDs since a friend reccomended DAEMON Tools Lite to me, so now I use DTL. My Crysis game comes up with this little message "Please instert the original disc instead of a backup (1000)."

I used Alcohol 120% to make my image and use Y.A.S.U. to cloak all SafeDisc and SecuRom stuff.

What's wrong here?

which profile did you use to create the image? also which reading speed did you select for dpm?

Comment

@crysis man
      If you've used the correct profile (Securom) and still don't succeed with different DPM speeds you can try the mds files attached to this posting instead of your own.

Like Novecento's posting already indicated "error 1000" means you you didn't perform a DPM at all or the DPM wasn't precise enough.
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Hi Terramax, if I send you my "DPM-less" MDS file, that I made from my legit Indian retail Edition Crysis disk, can you please inject the necessary DPM info into it ? I have tried for weeks to make a perfect image of the retail disk, but it doesn't work on my writer it seems !

My writer is an old writer Lite-On DVRW SOHW-1693S .

Comment

Originally Posted by Babe View Post
          Hi Terramax, if I send you my "DPM-less" MDS file, that I made from my legit Indian retail Edition Crysis disk, can you please inject the necessary DPM info into it ?
          Of course, but no guarantee - maybe data positions differ.
          Just upload to a filehoster.
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I dont know why I can't attach my DPM less file here, as I didn't get any option. But here is the link for you TerraMax, it is the DPM less .mds file, size after rar-ing is less then 1 kb , only 797 bytes. In rapidshare it is showing as 0 K cause the file size is less then 1 k.

Comment

Originally Posted by Babe View Post
              I dont know why I can't attach my DPM less file here, as I didn't get any option.
              You'll get the option to upload attachments after 20 posts.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Terramex, I finally managed to get some time to test the .mds file you attached for me with my Crysis .mdf file. It worked beautifully. Thanks very much for that. You help is very much appreciated mate .

Comment

Working...
                X