Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Need For Speed Pro Street

Hi!

I need your help to stop me going insane!! I have been using Daemon Tools lite and Blindwrite to create and mount copies of my 100% legit purchased games, such as BF1942, BFVietnam, BF2 etc.....All with success, I prefer to copy and mount my games like this so I don't wear out my DVD writer or risk damaging the original game cd/dvd disk.

Now to my problem, I used blindwrite to copy my NFS Pro Street dvd, mounted the image with Daemon tools and hit play. The game refuses to load, coming up with the 'Conflict with Emulation Software detected' error. So I tried a few times to get around this with Yasu etc.. all without success. So now I think, that to prevent the hassle i'll just stick the game disk in the drive and play as normal. But I still get the 'Conflict with Emulation Software detected' error. This is with Deamon tools completley uninstalled from my machine!

If I try and launch the game with no dvd in the drive it will say that no disk is detected, and to put the game disk in the drive. Doing this launches the autorun menu, but again clicking play gives the 'Conflict with Emulation Software detected' error.

Is there a file or registry entry I need to get rid of to make this game work? I've tried all I can think of and you are my last hope

Mototrick

Uinstall BlindWrite's EZ-Play.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Thanks! It worked So simple.

Comment

Working...
      X