• Show
Clear All

• Device setup error: code 25001

Operating System: xp
    Burning Software: nero 6
    Anti-virus Software: Kaspersky
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

i installed the new version and i get this message:
    " Device setup error: code 25001 (0x61A9)
    1073 (0x431). Contact your support personnel ".
    please help me...

Operating System: WInXPpro
    Burning Software: Nero 6
    Anti-virus Software: norton

i have the same problem...so plz help!!!!

Comment

Operating System: Win XP SP1
      Burning Software: Nero Ultra 6
      Anti-virus Software: none

Does anyone got help here? I dot have the same problem... what's the anwser?

Comment

Is it so hard to use search engine and read common solution section?

Comment

Help!

Ok, first, I didn't want to be impolite! Second, I did first looked at the section "Common Problems and Solutions" in the forum section and also used the search engine, but no results. Then I saw a few forum posts that seemed to be not reponded, so...

But, my problem is as follow, if you can help me:
          I installed the latest version of Daemon Tools (3.44) on my Win Xp (french, SP1) system but once the setup is complete, the device(s) juste doesn't mount. I mean, no new drive is created. I know how the program works, I use it often at work and at home too, until now. Last week I just formated my computer so that's why I had to re-install the program (I used to work before)...

Got any idea?

Comment

Finally

Ok, so finally, it was only because i had virtual drives (from network connections) that had the letters next to my drives (ie: A,C,D,E,F are my drives, and G and H were taken by virtual drives).

But the question is: Why I didn't had a notice or something telling me the problem? Anyway, this is still a great program that I can't pass by!!

Maybe other peoples had this problem...

Comment

Your problem with assigning drive letters was reported sometimes, but this is not Daemon issue. Drive letters for CDROM are assigned by Windows itself (not Daemon) and this is in fact bug in mount point manager, which assigns new letter over existing network mapping.

Comment

Operating System: Win2k Server
                Burning Software: None
                Anti-virus Software: McAfee

I'm having the same issue on install. Error code 25001 (0x61A9);
                1073 (0x431). Won't even install. Haven't had a previous version installed on this machine.

Comment

Read the thread in Common solution section about how to remove driver manually.

Comment

Working...
                  X