No virtual driver letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No virtual driver letter

Hi, I have installed DAEMON tool lite (4.12.3), after restart, it doesn't appear any virtual driver in my computer when I check the icon tray it doesn't have a letter either. So I can't mount any image, some could have me???

Do you get an error when you change the number of virtual drives or try to assign a drive letter via the tray icon (example: right click, Virtual CD/DVD, Device 0, set device parameters, ...)
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Check device manager for installed driver.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven View Post
        Do you get an error when you change the number of virtual drives or try to assign a drive letter via the tray icon (example: right click, Virtual CD/DVD, Device 0, set device parameters, ...)
        Yes, I dooo,

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        Check device manager for installed driver.
        I already check it and there is still a virtual CD-rom

Comment

Same problem, using Vista. No drivers shown in the device manager but I dont know where to find them.

Comment

Someone could help me with that

Comment

deamon lite

can any one tell me how to uninstall deamon lite 4.12.3 from windows xp. it does not show on my programs list and i have deleted the file in which it was ininstalled into and when i re boot it still comes up in my icon tray on the left. please help!!!

Comment

Start->Programs->Daemon Tools Lite->Uninstall
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                X