Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

I tried about ten times ton sort my problem. The problem is as follows:

Oscar-Carl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The next problem:

cd/dvd imulations spftware has been detected. Please diable al cd/dvd imulation software and restart the game. I can't seem to solve the prob to play game? It did work in the past. I do mount image but this error comes up all the time. I have tried every thing. Please let know a.s.a.p.

Please advice me a.s.a.p. Nobody can come back to me. I did register but can't make any new threads. Please assist. IT IS REALY BECOMING ANOYING!!!!

You just created a new thread
    It seems your user account wasn't activated when you tried.

Regarding emulation software: Which game and which Daemon Tools version are you running?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Game

Can anyone please assist me. I'm trying to play a game. It is a .mdf file. The following message comes up: Cannot locate the current DVD ROM. CD/DVD emulation software has been detected. Please disable all CD/DVD emulatoin software and restart the game. I mount the image and when it askes me to play and I enter Play then This error comes up. Please help.

Comment

Answer the questions before or we can't help you exactly.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Playing fif 2006

daemon4123-lite. it is a .mds file

Comment

and the program you're trying to run?
            and the protection on it (use protectionid or something to scan the installation folder)... ?
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
            X