Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT doesn't work in Vista??

Hi,

I'm using Vista Business SP1, and i'm having trouble getting daemon tools lite to work! i'm using the latest version of the software available for download, and i installed the program as an administrator.

however, after installing, DT starts fine and will load ISOs, but does not show up anywhere in my computer! i tried looking in the device manager and it shows up under "other devices" as "AC3805M YWI6454M SCSI Cdrom Device" I've tried updating the driver from windows with the C:\windows\inf\cdrom.inf or cdrom.sys but i get an error message saying it cannot be accessed. HELP!!!

Cheers

works fine in vista... have you checked the troubleshooting portion of the forum?
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Try running the device manager and driver dialog with administrator permissions.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Hi there, I've got a similar problem : I've installed the latest version of dt lite on a new installation of vista business sp1 (on a dell inspiron) and although if the daemon.exe process is shown in task manager, the dt icon in system tray don't appear and I can't set virtual devices or mount images...it seems like it isn't installed!! So I tried to install a demo version of dt pro basic...and it works fine!!!

Any suggestions?

thank you

Comment

Working...
        X