Just installed D-Tools and nothings happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just installed D-Tools and nothings happening

Hey, I just installed the program and mounted an .iso onto it, and then nothing happens, it should start installing a program. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

It is possible AutoPlay is deactivated. And when you do a double click in windows explorer on virtual drive, what does happen?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Nothing, the computer makes a noise the loading cursor comes up, and after 3mins its idle.. Also, when i mount the .iso i get the option of autorun, and when i select it - again a little noise and nothing happens.

Comment

Sounds like you should rip the files from the ISO into a hard disk folder with a program like ISObuster. But something is wrong, broken ISO image or some CD-related problem like upper or lower filters.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

o rite, well i've now unpacked it using isobuster which has given me access to all the files like the setup.exe but when i then try and run these executables nothing happens. Any clues?

Comment

Anything???

Comment

I would copy or burn the files to a disc then try them on another machine. Either your windows installation is busted or the files on the disc have problems or are not meant for your windows version (example: very old games from windows 98 may not even respond or do anything when you try to run setup.exe in WinXP)

So:
              a) bad files on the disc
              b) something wrong with your PC
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
              X