Battlefield 2142 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2142 problem

DICE's recent upgrade of battlefield 2142 to version 1.5 appears to have fouled things up. Everything was working great with DT 4.12.3, but now with their recent version change it will no longer run with DT. I get the dreaded "conflict with emulation software detected" screen. No links, no error code, just the emulation screen of death. I upgraded to DTlite 4.12.4, used the lates YASU 1.4, tried engaging securom and safedisc options in DT, to no avail. I'm assuming that the problem is battlefields latest version included a new upgrade to securom, but am wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if anyone knows of a work around. I enjoy using DT instead of keeping the disc in the drive because I have a 2 year old that REALLY enjoys pushing buttons. And that means ejecting my discs when I'm not looking. I've been lucky so far and the disc is still playable, but has a multitude of scratches on it. I put it back in its case, but my wife moves things all the time, including my cd case, and if I keep the case out in the open, my son finds that too. Please help ROFL and to the DT, YASU teams and others, you guys do great things. Thanks for the great software.

I'm assuming that the problem is battlefields latest version included a new upgrade to securom...
    According to our game database Battlefield 2142 uses Safedisk

Have you tried to disable your physical drive via Device Manger or by disconnecting it from the power supply? It could be worth a try, even though "conflict with emulation software detected" indicates blacklisting

What is the exact version of the copy protection? Use ProtectionID to find it out please

...just the emulation screen of death.
    Rofl

Comment

2142 problem

Sorry about taking a few days to get back. Just replaced my motherboard and power supply. Had a bad power supply that melted the atx peripheral power supply plug to the board!

Any rate, ran proteciton id and got this for secuROM:

[!] SecuROM Detected - Version 07.37.0007

before the 1.5 patch the SecuROM was 07.34 and some change. Hopefully this helps. Any suggestions or even a "sorry, you're screwed" is appreciated. (prefer the suggestions though!)

Thanks all

Comment

Have you tried with the latest version of DT?

Comment

fixed!! thanks all, newest version definitely works.

Comment

Working...
          X