X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Pro Basic Free AdWare

HI

i have a great Problem!

I accept to Support the great Work from the DT Team is required to install the adware where is incl the pro basic free.

but this adware make any problems with alcohol...

when is installed the adware will not start any game with protect dvd i.e BELIEF AND BETRAYAL from alcohols virtual drive!!! (EMULATOR AKTIVE)

from dt scsi start the game..

when i remove the adware (I REMOVE NOT DT BUT ONLY THE ADWARE!!!!) start the game from alcohols vscsi....

PLEASE ANY HINT?

i will use DT PRO ONLY TO DUMP TAGES, my fav. programm is alcohol and i play all my games with it

Trojan Horse

Hi

my AntiVirus say me the Installer form the DT Pro Adware is a trojan horse!!!
    have anybody here the same problem?

i use H+EDV Avira Antivir Security Suite Premium

i post a screenshot

Comment

its not, it has *optional* adware....
      please read the other threads about this before starting a new one.. it has been covered *many* times....
      my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

it NOT OPTIONAL!!!

i read another post, but YOU read not MY Post!

I huse DT PRO BASICFREE

and in the FREE Version is the Adware required to start DT!

Comment

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
          its not, it has *optional* adware....
          please read the other threads about this before starting a new one.. it has been covered *many* times....
          The adware in DT Pro Basic is mandatory.

Originally Posted by moonie View Post
          Hi

my AntiVirus say me the Installer form the DT Pro Adware is a trojan horse!!!
          have anybody here the same problem?

i use H+EDV Avira Antivir Security Suite Premium

i post a screenshot

Did you download it from disc-soft.com? In that case, you can safely assume that it is virus free.

Regarding the conflicts with Alcohol drives, I have no ideas. Hopefully someone else can help you with that
          Last edited by mastermind; 10.07.2008, 16:45.
          Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

aah, didnt know about the dt pro basic mandatory adware.. i have dt pro adv, so no need to install dt pro basic .. dt pro lite has optional adware though..
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
              The adware in DT Pro Basic is mandatory.

Did you download it from disc-soft.com? In that case, you can safely assume that it is virus free.

Regarding the conflicts with Alcohol drives, I have no ideas. Hopefully someone else can help you with that

yes i DL it from Disc-Soft.com!

the confilct with the alcohol drives is only for the time, is installed the Adware...
              if this deinstalled will start any protect disc game without any conflict...

Comment

Working...
              X