DT PRO Advanced cannot install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT PRO Advanced cannot install

Hello, I have just downloaded DaemonTools PRO Advanced, and I'm trying to install the program. But when clicking the DTPro4120223Advanced.exe file a DOS screen shortly pops up, and closes immidiately again. Right clicking, and selecting the "Run" option gives me the possibility to get a pop up saying that: ""C:\DOCUME~1\KLAUSC~1\LOKALE~1\Temp\. Is a temporary file which should be used to initializing, and that it cannot be created, or is write protected. Be sure to check that the path i correct, and if there is sufficient disc space available!""

Please, what to do now??. I have tried to disable alle my anti virus, antispyware, anti adware, firewall ect. Also tried to uncheck the "write protected" option in the C:\DOCUME~1\KLAUSC~1\LOKALE~1\Temp\ folder. But nothing changes - still the same problem??

BTW: When I'm trying to install, I have both the .exe file and the licence file in the same directory!! "Daemon" - located on my desktop!

Kind Regards
    EOSMan59

Redownload the setup as it sounds like a corrupted setup. Don't download with download accelerators/managers.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Thanks, fast support - great!!

Hi, Thanks a lot - just did what You told me to do!! DownLoad Accellerator Plus was the culprit! ;-)

All the best
      EOSMan59

Comment

Working...
      X