No announcement yet.

Year long license only lasts 6 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year long license only lasts 6 months?

I bought DT with a year of free upgrades on 1-23-08. I have upgraded my license key several times in the past by hitting revoke and then upgrade on the DT site. This time, after revoking my key, hitting upgrade takes me to a credit card payment page!!! I already paid for a year, and it's barely been six months. Can one of the moderators help me out?

Re: Year long license only lasts 6 months?

Login to your account then send a message and include a link to this forum thread.

Contact DAEMON Tools technical support with any questions or issues.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven View Post
      Login to your account then send a message and include a link to this forum thread.

https://secure.disc-soft.com/sendmsg
      Done. The link I sent was http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/f19/...-months-21683/

Thank you for responding, Underheaven. I figured with this being a weekend I wouldn't get a response until Monday. Cool beans.

Comment

24-01-2008 you've upgraded DT Pro last time (to v4.12.0220) while you've initially bought DT Pro at 27-06-2007

So obviously your Free Upgrade period expired 27-06-2008.

Comment

I would like to add the good thing (in my mind) is you can use v4.12.0220 for an unlimited amount of time, the only thing that would have ran out are the updates for newer versions.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Hi at all

Maybe it would be a great idea to state the expiry date for updates directly at the license site, next to the license key. is this possible?

Regards
            Goenk

Comment

I'm sorted now. I thought that 1-23-08 was my purchase date but it was my last upgrade date. Thanks to Underheaven and dstech for the fast response.

Comment

Working...
              X