Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automount and autostart

Hello,

I have tested Daemon Tools for a while and I have one big problem. I need a tool, that runs as a windows service and mounts the cds also wenn nobody is logged on.

Is this possible withe DT?

Thanks,
    Michael

Enable automount and autostart

the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Hi,

this is not the correct solution because I have to logon to start the tray icon and mount the CDs but I need that the DT starts as a service and nobody has to logon to mount the CDs. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

this doesn't work for me, because you have to log on to mount the drives. But I need a option with enables "Automount" without anybody logged on.

Thanks,
        Michael

Comment

I tested running the tray icon with FireDaemon and it seems to be working. You can see that winlogon then services runs it, not explorer like normal. Btw, configure: interactive:yes , then run as user: type the username and password it should use also. If you are using active directory to share stuff over the network, maybe its more complicated to get logon names working.

the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Okay, I will test it with FireDaemon and give you an answer how it works with Active Directory.

Michael

Comment

There is a simple way :-)
              Create scheduled task
              c:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe -mount 0, c:\Images\Image.iso
              Schedule Task: At System Startup
              Welcome to the dark side, my dear padavan. We have cookies

Comment

Working...
              X