Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnyDVD stopped to work after 4.30.0302

Hi Guys,
    I use 4.30.0302 Advanced Edition and after upgrade to it AnyDVD no longer able to RIP mounted ISO (and other) images.
    It gives "drive not ready" error.

I am also unable to return to prev. version of DT since I already upgraded my license.

Any ideas ?

Are those BluRay images?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      Are those BluRay images?
      No , just plain DVDs.
      I ripped my entire collection on NAS in ISO format, but now my new hardware mediaplayer does not read ISO and I do not want to have computer running all the time so i re-rip them to VOBs.

Comment

What was the last version which worked?

Also, already tried DT Lite 4.12.4?

Are you using AnyDVD 6.4.5.9?
        Peace Through Power

Comment

What was the last version which worked?

Also, already tried DT Lite 4.12.4?

4.30.0301 I believe worked fine, but I may be wrong and missed one upgrade, then it one before that.
          I did not tried Lite since I have Advanced.

I use AnyDVDHD 6.4.5.9 indeed but I also tried to roll back to 6.4.5.6 without any success (I actually suspected AnyDVD problem first so I rolled back).

Oh, and by the way DVD playback of mounted ISOs works fine as well as ripping with DVD Decriptor , problem only with AnyDVDHD ripping - it sees the disk but when I try to rip gives this "drive not ready" error.
          Last edited by Lord KiRon; 05.08.2008, 22:21.

Comment

OK, please try DT Lite 4.12.4 so far - there were some modifications to virtual drive engine from 4.12 to 4.30.

You ensured you don't mounted data dvd image instead of movie dvd image?
            Last edited by Blazkowicz; 05.08.2008, 22:23.
            Peace Through Power

Comment

OK, please try DT Lite 4.12.4 so far - there were some modifications to virtual drive engine from 4.12 to 4.30.
              Do I have to uninstall Advanced first or somethin or how it goes ?

Also regarding the version it worked OK I think it was 301 after all since the install went without installing drivers or/and reboot.

Comment

You can have both installed at the same time - no need to uninstall anything.

And the problem is, you think, but that is not everytime correct (i don't want to insult you, but i think you understand my point there) - that's why we do testing with DT Lite 4.12.4 and 4.30.0.

Also you only need a reboot either a new SPTD driver gets installed or you mounted some image and it doesn't got unmounted during uninstallation.
                Last edited by Blazkowicz; 05.08.2008, 22:41.
                Peace Through Power

Comment

If the ripped ISOs that you have on your NAS are already decrypted, you shouldn't need to re-rip them. Wouldn't it be sufficient to simply "extract" the files from the ISO? (either by mounting with DT and copying with file manager, or opening them and extracting with f.ex. WinRAR)
                  Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
                    If the ripped ISOs that you have on your NAS are already decrypted, you shouldn't need to re-rip them. Wouldn't it be sufficient to simply "extract" the files from the ISO? (either by mounting with DT and copying with file manager, or opening them and extracting with f.ex. WinRAR)
                    Yes , you are correct , but I part of the idea was to repair mastering errors, since my hardware player a bit "touchy" on them when playing.
                    ASnyDVD does this nicely.

Comment

I want to be sure the location on NAS is not involved in the problem. Try copying one of the images to your normal hard drive and see if Anydvd has any problems with it.
                      the modern world:
                      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                      X