Image question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image question.

HI by the way i just joined , i have questions about the images.Is there a way to add images to DAEMON Tools without a program like CloneCD etc? Is there any image programs that are for free? would someone gimme a link cause the ones in the DAEMON Manual doesent work for me.

Welcome to the forum!

Although I don't know which exactly there surely are such free programs. However you'll get the best results concerning copy protections only with programs like Alcohol 120%, with other, non-specialized programs you'll likely not be able to create a working image...
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Thx for the welcome i am pretty new to DAEMON and not really sure how Alcohol 120% works yet but you can play games through .bin files without any image program right? (that's what i heared from a friend)

Comment

I hope not to be mistaken when I say the following:

First of all, Daemon Tools is NOT made to copy games, it is only made (in personnal use);
        to backup bought copys of a game, or a program, I personnaly have backed up all of my games using Alcohol120% and by using the Game database available here

Different games/programs need different types of images to work if a protection system is used, seeing as the amount of protection systems existing, so refer to the list and you shall be fine, they are I think all integrated into Alcohol 120%.

Comment

Working...
        X