• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.44 not showing in EZCD CD Copier

Operating System: Windows XP
    Burning Software: EZCD6
    Anti-virus Software: Norton2004
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44 had to switch back to 3.29

I was just curious if anyone knew why 3.44 does not seem to show up as a drive when I use CD copier for EZCD6. 3.29 works fine no problems. I Nuke and paved my computer thinking it was the new bios I installed but turns out it was 3.44. Is there anyway to make 3.44 work?

Thanks.

That was done intentionally!
    Easy Coaster Creator is such a piece of crap, we were fed up with BSODs 'n stuff caused by it, so newer Daemon Tools versions just ignore it - and all other products based on buggy Roxio engine!
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Oh, ok.

Would you have any suggestions as to a better way of going about burning a bin file? Or a better progam then EZCD. I've tried Nero and had nothing but trouble.... Clone CD perhaps? And What's BSOD stand for?

Comment

BSOD = Blue Screen of Death

Comment

Hmmm, can't say I've ever had a BSOD from EZCD6 and Daemon. Works great for me. Guess I'll just stick with the 3.29 version. Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Maybe we'll make an option to reenable virtual drives for 'happy' Roxio users.

Comment

That would be cool, But no need to go to all the work. I am completely open to suggestions to new ways and Ideas. I am not an End User completely oblivious to the world of computers. Just haven't had any problems with EZCD. Like I said before pls if you know an more efficient, productive way to do It, tell me about it. I love a good challenge, anything that works my brain, works for me. Don't need to be talked down because I use EZCD, I'm just ignorant in this field as I have just begun to explore it. Would appreciate some constructive feed back.

Thanks. )

Comment

Working...
              X