Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible DT is blacklisted in Securom 7.37.0014

Hello!

I just wanted to ask quickly if its Possible that the DT Pro Advanced is being Blacklisted by that Securom Version?

Reson i ask is i have a Game called "Die Siedler - Aufbruch der Kulturen" which wont work in any Form with DT. If i Mount Image or if i reburn The image wont make a Difference even more so i tried Several Versions from DT and Yasu etc
    However my Copied Image works perfectly fine if i run it with VirtualCD instead and deinstall everything else.

regards

which version of DT Pro Advanced do you use?

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg View Post
      which version of DT Pro Advanced do you use?

DT Pro Advanced Version 4.30.0302
      SPTD Version 1.56
      Downloaded yesterday...

Tried to downgrade several times just in case no chance on whatever version i found.

Comment

Game is working fine here - change drive parameters of vIDE to something like your physical drive.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          Game is working fine here - change drive parameters of vIDE to something like your physical drive.
          dunno i just can say "been there done that worn the t-shirt" *gg*

Whenever i try to run the Image with DT i get the Securom message for wrong Disc. When i deinstall DT and run the very same Image over VCD it works.. i dont get it why thats why i was asking here...

Comment

How you created your image?

You changed parameters and then mounted image?
            Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
            Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
              How you created your image?
              With Alcohol 120% Settings for New Securom 4/5/7, at 1x Speed for Safety. Didnt change anything with the Configured Profile beside the Speed.

You changed parameters and then mounted image?
              Yes.
              Only thing which was bugging me with that is that the Notebook i am using got a Matshita DVD Drive but whenever i tried to use that Name as Manufacter DT told me invalid Parameters. So i used the Notebook Firm instead.

Comment

Is this a DVD or a CD? You could try different speeds. In fact, if it's a DVD, you should read the disc at maximum speed usually. Alternatively, since you have DT Pro now, you can also try that to create the image.

Comment

Working...
                X