Editing Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Images

I was wondering if is it possible to add the protection to an already created image but without the protection. If yes, please tell me the name of the program, please.

Thank you

It depends on protection the game is using. You could use some Injecting tool (don't remember the programmes name) and inject BWA DPM data into image, but that is only possible for SecuROM.

It is much easier and faster to recreate the image with proper settings.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by nivek_hcerg View Post
      I was wondering if is it possible to add the protection to an already created image but without the protection. If yes, please tell me the name of the program, please.

Thank you
      Hiding your real purposes won't save you to be warned in this forum. You should know what I'm referring to.

A new user with only 1 post and asking for a tool to make "ambiguous" things, it's dangerous IMHO.

I can't understand your need to add protection to an image not protected as if you've your original game you should not need this kind of tools.

If you're referring to downloaded iso and so on, I suggest you to leave this forum and go elsewhere.

Comment

thx for the advise. btw, does emulation work with images mounted by dt? I tried one but didn't work even with all options on

Comment

Emulations are only for burned media

BTW what purpose you will have?
          Peace Through Power

Comment

If the image is a cloned image, made with dt pro (or Alcohol) and with correct topology inside mds file, it will run flawlessly (no emulation options needed), otherwise it won't. That's it

Comment

The game's dvd is scratched and i don't have a hard copy but a non 1:1 image

Comment

Contact publisher about replacement dvd.
                Peace Through Power

Comment

so if i burnt the image the emulation wouldn't work?

Comment

If image isn't working, burned one will also not work to 90%.
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

aww, thanks anyway ^^

Comment

It's funny you made a non 1:1 image of your dvd while you could clone it (even without dt pro). I'm sorry for your situation. The only thing you can do, in these cases, is to come back to your shop asking for a new copy (hoping scratches are not due to how you kept disc) or buy a new one.
                        May the Force be with you my young Padawan.

Comment

Working...
                        X