Issue with playing from BD image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with playing from BD image

Sorry if this is a silly question but I couldn't find info through a search. I also posted this issue in a thread dedicated to my motherboard but sofar there have not been a solution.

Just finished building my P5Q-EM system with Q9650 and the dual-format LG drive (GGW20HL). My O.S. is Vista ultimate 32 bits, which was freshly installed. I previously had a g35 system with the same drive, but that system was custom built with Vista Home Premium (PCAlchemy). My problem is that I don't seem to be able to get either PowerDVD 7, PowerDVD 8 or TMT to play BD or HDDVD images. When inserting a physical BD disk, it plays fine. The images do mount (Daemon Tools) but cannot be played. I have tried both the lite version as well as the pr standard version. I am able to use TMT and point to a stream on the mounted image and this does play. I'd like to have TMT or PowerDVD play the mounted image as though it was a physical BD disk so that I can use the extra features (such as subtitles). Again, I had no problems with my g35 system

Any suggestion for a solution would really be appreciated.

It is a known bug and should be fixed in next DT version.

You could revert back to DT Lite 4.12.4 until new DT version is out.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Thanks, will try this!

Comment

Working...
      X