• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install and Uninstall problem

Operating System: Windows 2k
    Burning Software: n/a
    Anti-virus Software: nortons
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

I use to use DT and then after awhile i uninstalled it because i didnt use it as much anymore but now i've found i want it again....i went thru the unistall process thru add/remove and it said it got rid of it cept for the F drive that it created...now i want to reinstall it and i keep getting this error some driver has invalid name or conflict with other files or services in the system. Please choose other driver names or make sure you have rebooted when removing software of the same name. So can anyone help me?

Check this thread - after complete removal of all Daemon Tools related stuff, reboot, and install Daemon Tools again.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Operating System: WinXP Pro
      Burning Software: RecordNow! Deluxe
      Anti-virus Software: F-Secure
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44 & 3.46

having the same problem like Dirt23, the link doesn't work...how do you deinstall all dt-related stuff, even it has been deinstalled, but still having trouble....in my case I installed v3.46 over v3.44 what made me trouble, because all devices of v3.44 are still shown plus the devices for 3.46!

Comment

Re-check the link just fixed it ...
        please un-install v3.46, remove leftovers from v3.44 (see mentioned thread), then re-install v3.46.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I'll try, thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
          X