Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOS - Dtools installed with vista!! result is crush

Hi every one,
    i have installed d tools 3.47 in my vista and in the middle of the installation i received a blue screen and immidiatly the cumputer auto restarted. now the computer is in a loop of restarting-logging-crushing. even when i have logged in safe mode the system still crashes!!!!!! please help help help

Version 3.47 isn't Vista compatible, use 4.30.1 instead.

You have to access the hdd and delete old 3.47 files (http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/f26/...-drivers-2138/)
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

thanks for the quick reply. but...

in the link you sent me there are only removal instructions of versions older the 3.43 or new like 4.0x. which instruction will be relevent for the 3.47 version?

Comment

You only visit the link and listed under the links is the instruction for 3.47.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

hi again.. i realy want to follow the deletion steps but..

my computer crushes after 5-10 sec, that dosnt live me with enoght time to excute the deletion steps. is there a way to buy me more time befor the crush? i also entered the startup menu and there isn't any programe listed there...

Comment

hi again

when the system is rebotting i choose the safe mode option and after that the system starts to load the drivers (you can see the drivers list uploading). i can see that the d347prt.sys is loaded too. is there a way to choose the drivers that the system loades before we enter vista?

Comment

Boot with your Windows dvd into recovery console, then disable d347bus.sys and d347prt.sys, reboot, then un-install the obsolete version, reboot, and install latest version.
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

It's a live!!!!!!

thank you thank you thank you!!!
                i've restored to an erlier point and now the drivers dosnt exist, nor the installation.

i want to install the 4.30.1 version, is this 100% match for vista home premium?

10x

Comment

Originally Posted by mikiop View Post
                  thank you thank you thank you!!!
                  i've restored to an erlier point and now the drivers dosnt exist, nor the installation.

i want to install the 4.30.1 version, is this 100% match for vista home premium?

10x
                  Yes, thats why it is labeled as "compatible with vista, 2000, xp" etc etc

Comment

Working...
                  X