Every day problem with DT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every day problem with DT

Hi i have a DT 4112 and when i installed it for the first time on my PC everything worked fine i mounted and installed star wars jedi academy to play the multilayer then i turned my PC off and the next day i wanted to play i noticed that the DT tray icon didnt show up i clicked on the shortcut and the daemon.exe it showed me a mouse with clock and then normal mouse and nothing happend i uninstalled DT and then installed again it didnt install SPDT and when i started it he gave me 3 beeps then a beep like when u disonnect a USB device and gave me the error Unable to add adapter. Device error 39. then i unistalled everything completely and istalle like the first time and still got the same error and it repeated 3 times already how can i install it so it wouldnt glich???

You are still getting Device error 39?
    You should also try latest DT version.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      You are still getting Device error 39?
      You should also try latest DT version.
      already did... stil not working! i installed the latest version and my od version still nothin i did it every way possible installed SPTD first rebooted installed DT installed them together still gies me the error and a lot of other ways... i even installed Alcohol 120% and he gave me the same error

Comment

245 veiws and no one can help me with this?

Comment

Working...
        X