DT not doing anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT not doing anything

Installed the DT v4.30.1 and nothing happens when I try to get it going. Just double click the desktop icon and nothing happens just mouse shows loading for a sec then stops and all I got was this lousy t-shirt yeah didn't even get a shirt. But help me out please is there something I have to download before hand?

Get a shirt? What do you mean?

Also check system tray area.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

he was trying to be funny i think.. 'i ran daemon tools, and all i got was this lousy t-shirt'
      my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

I have the same problem going on on Vista Ultimate 32 bits. When launching DT, nothing appears in the Systray or the Computer area (hence no virtual drives are created). I checked the Task Manager, daemon.exe does appear there, but shows a CPU usage of 0% even during startup. My device manager shows no track of any virtual devices either.
        I tried uninstalling reinstalling everything, including doing so with SPTD separately (and it does get installed correctly), and I tried launching all those as Administrator manually, although it did it by itself already. Nothing has changed, although during the very first launch of DT, I did get the pop-up saying "Setting up virtual drives" or something like that, that I haven't managed to get since then.

Comment

Working...
        X