Issue - insert original dvd rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue - insert original dvd rom

Hello, This is the first time I have used this product. Well, after doing some research I get the newest version of blindwrite, as well as the extra profiles needed. I then installed DT lite, imaged COD 4 (the first game I have tried) with blindwrite using the safedisc2/3/4 profile (per your game database) as their proprietary image type. I then mounted with DT lite, installed from the image, and still, everytime I go to run COD4, it asks for the original DVD rom. Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there another software that might work better? Please help.

Thank you

Mount into vIDE of DT Pro Advanced.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I'm having this same problem. I have to use Daemon Tools v3.47 though, because my OS won't support the newest one. I have Windows XP original.....

I'm trying to make a copy of Gears of War, and it installed fine, but when i try to run it, i get the message Please insert correct dvd-rom and click ok

Comment

Why don't you update your XP to SP2 or SP3, then you can install the current version. The old versions are not supported.

Comment

Working...
        X