Problem with SecuRom 7.37.0014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with SecuRom 7.37.0014

As the thread-title says I've got a SecuRom-Problem with one of my study-dvds.
    I want to create images on my pc to use with my notebook, which hasn't got a dvd drive. I used DT Pro Advanced 4.30.0303 to create one with the following settings: New Securom; reading speed 4x (lowest) and dpm-speeed 4x (lowest). I have removed Alcohol 120% and all the other emulators and virtual drives.
    When i mount it with the DT Pro-drive i get a message telling me that there is a problem with an emulation software. When I additionally use YASU, I get a message telling me that there is a problem with "security module" that couldn't be started.
    The DVD is some kind of "interactive movie" with powerpoint-like presentation and voice output.
    There is nothing to install, so CureRom doesn't help. The start.exe is a Macromedia Projector file. I hope you can help me.

Sorry for my bad english, but I'm austrian.

Change virtual drive parameters to something like your physical drive - should work.

Also ensure you are mounting into vIDE.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Ok, I tried creating a vIDE drive, but it doesn't work. I always get an error-massage telling me about a "drive conflict 28" (Laufwerkkonflikt 28; i don't know how to translate it right.)
      What can I do?

Comment

Working...
      X