• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounted image is not "working"

Operating System: Win XP + SP1
    Burning Software: Nero 6.0.0.11
    Anti-virus Software: mcafee viruscan enterprise 7.0.0
    DAEMON Tools Version: 344

been working with Daemon tools for years now.
    Recently I had to format my HDD and someone told me about Alchohol so I figured I'll give it a try. That was WAY before I heard of the GUI add on there is to Daemon.

So I installed it and it worked great.

a week ago , I wanted to mount an image as virtual to check it out. Cue and bin files. i mounted them on alchohol - the mount did succeeed but accessing the virtual drive to see the content reported as if the drive contains nothing. After trying all kinds of things I decided to scrap the alchohol and go back to the good old Daemon. Downloaded 344 version and installed. Mounted the cue file. Same shit. The mount seems ok , but no autorun and when trying to see the drive content - nothing. I try mounting the bin instead - same shit.
    I was beggining to fear that the file is the problem so I tried a different one - same shit. I uninstalled the alchohol to make sure there is no collision of some kind - didn't help. Daemon mounts the image file but I can't access it.
    To check if the file is the problem I installed Iso Buster and like a miracle - it sees the image and extracts the files with no problem at all.

ANY idea ?

Post the cue-sheet, so we can get a basic idea about the image.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

-

Operating System: -
      Burning Software: -
      Anti-virus Software: -
      DAEMON Tools Version: -

Try using Alcohol 120% to get the images

Comment

Working...
      X